RELIGION, NATION, MARRIAGE: THE LOYALTIES OF MEN
PRAY, WORK, STUDY, PROTECT: THE DUTIES OF MEN


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Parental authority is a bulwark of a decent society"

Dennis Prager made that comment today on his radio show.  He said one of the first things that the Nazis and the Soviets undermined when they came to power was the authority of parents.

Mr. Prager mentioned the sad tale of Pavlik Morozov, the young lad in the Ukraine who was brainwashed to such an extent that he ratted out his own father to the political police for "hoarding" grain and criticizing the collectivization of agriculture.  Of course this was enough cause for Uncle Joe Stalin to execute him, and to raise the son to cult status as a progressive martyr-saint.
All members of the Hitler Youth swore this oath:
“In the presence of this blood-banner, which represents our Führer, I swear to devote all my energies and my strength to the savior of our country, Adolf Hitler. I am ready and willing to give up my life for him, so help me God."

No comments:

Post a Comment