RELIGION, NATION, MARRIAGE: THE LOYALTIES OF MEN
PRAY, WORK, STUDY, PROTECT: THE DUTIES OF MEN
Saturday, December 19, 2020
Saturday, December 5, 2020
Saturday, November 28, 2020
- Pennsylvania: Another battle took place at Gettysburg this week as state legislators, led by the veteran Senator Doug Mastriano, met to investigate potential election fraud. Since then a resolution is being put forth to all state legislators to retake control of appointing presidential electors. Pennsylvania lawmakers also approved a resolution demanding an audit of the vote. Meanwhile two state judges have placed an injunction on state certification of the presidential election results. The second judge ruled that it seems highly likely that the Trump team would win their case. It is being reported that 2.6 million votes were counted in Pennsylvania without getting the mandatory signature verification required by law; that 682,000 votes were counted without Republican observers (also required by law), and than an estimated 630,000 votes were counted that arrived after 8 PM on election night - all votes the Supreme Court is likely to throw out. We are also hearing that a mere .3% of mail in votes were rejected when the national average is 3%. Not a singly mail in vote appears to have been thrown out in Montgomery County (Philadelphia).
- Michigan: After it was found that some 3/4 of the Detroit precincts had irregularities in the vote, Detroit Republicans at first refused to certify the election results - until the livestream they were on cut out and their families threatened. After that they approved certification but within 24 hours rescinded it based on the threats and the false promises of an audit. Despite their move the state board voted to certify the results. It remains to be seen if courts may rule to certify the results without counting Detroit - which would give Trump the win in Michigan. Meanwhile a new lawsuit from Sidney Powell reveals some cities had voter turn out at 100% or higher. North Muskegon, for example, stood at 781.91% turn out.
- Wisconsin: In the state of Wisconsin a recount is wrapping up as tens of thousands of votes have been flagged for review by Republicans. Under state law absentee ballots can only be submitted by voters who have requested them in writing. It now appears that 40,000 ballots in Madison and 60,000 ballots in Milwaukee lack records of such requests. If these votes are thrown out - which could happen over the weekend - Wisconsin flips to President Trump.
- Georgia: President Trump will hold his first post-election rally in Georgia and we hope this is his first of many. Allegations of election fraud of election malfeasance in Georgia continue to mount. Sidney Powell's recent lawsuit alleges 20,311 votes from ex-Georgians who had moved out of state and could not legally vote. Still unexplained is the fact that Georgia had six times the number of mail in votes from last election yet had a tenfold drop in their mail in rejection rate (a mere .24% of the mail in votes were rejected). It appears Atlanta did not vet the mail in votes as the law required.
- Nevada: One problem we've seen in state after state is the unusually high number of ballots made out to Joe Biden alone. In Nevada, for example, 1,327,394 ballots were cast down ballot while 1,405,376 ballots were cast in the presidential election. That's a difference of 77,982 votes - likely all for Joe Biden. Biden leads Nevada by 33,596 votes. On Thursday a Carson City judge will hold a hearing regarding evidence of election fraud. The evidence will include the testimony of fifteen witnesses along with arguments regarding Agilis - the signature matching machine that was more or less unused on Election Day.
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
President Macron is giving Muslims an ultimatum - celebrate the state-endorsed blasphemous cartoons of Muhammad or be declared enemies of the Republic. Although religious conservatives cheered the latest anti-Muslim policy, little do they realize these actions could lead to Christians persecution in the future. To learn more, we invite our readers to check out our newest video on The New Religious Bigotry in France.
Saturday, November 21, 2020
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Election Day has come and gone but the race is not over yet. As the race heads to court and to statehouses, it's important to learn more about the allegations being made by the Trump team. So we invite our readers to check out our newest video on Why Trump Won and How He Can Still Win.
Saturday, November 14, 2020
Saturday, November 7, 2020
Sunday, November 1, 2020
Saturday, October 31, 2020
With the election arriving on Tuesday, we are postponing this week's Religion, Nations, and Geopolitics Review while launching a presidential election video this weekend. We invite our readers to return in the next 36 hours for our take on President Trump and the election.
Monday, October 26, 2020
Saturday, October 24, 2020
All bishops are now in communion with Rome. This will be one of the two most important achievements of the Francis papacy. Francis understands the importance of treating China as a nation and a great civilization. To understand China is to understand their great fear of disorder and their historical tendency to consider religious practice and loyalties as a source of rebellion. Of course the Pope's masterful diplomacy has been criticized by the individualistic writers of the "West". They know not of what they speak. This is an essential form of public fraternity which is a fruit of Christian brotherhood. People with no memory of the Taiping Rebellion and the bloody wars of the 20th century have no appreciation of the importance of representatives of nations and the Church making institutional agreements. May this serve as a template for agreements among Americans, Russians, and the Chinese as nations. The tired voices that criticize Pope Francis for enacting the "failed policies of Ostpolitik" do not understand that the initiatives of Pope John Paul II rested on the previous conciliatory work of OstPolitik and Vatican II. There is a similar cartoon history of how the US won the Cold War which downplays the significant contribution of Jimmy Carter and Zbigniew Brzezinski as well as the Nixon-Kissinger China opening that anti Communist conservatives bitterly opposed. From all the tired voices, the least reflective criticism comes from George Weigel who wrote a great biography of John Paul II. The great war against Satan is the war of ordered loves vs chaos. The Vatican-China accord is a huge step toward ordered love.